Your Reading Habit will keep us Close

Friday, May 25, 2012

Kylie want to keep it, Secret

Kylie Bisutti,21 Victoria's Secret gorgeous  model, recently quit that job because it conflicted with her hardcore Christian beliefs, and to save her body for her husband. She will still model, but only in ways that honor the Lord
           "Victoria's Secret was my absolutely biggest goal in life, and it was all I ever wanted career-wise. I actually loved it while I was there, it was so much fun and I had a blast.but Growing in my relationship with the Lord and my faith… I just became so convicted about wanting to honor my husband with my body and wanting to be a role model for younger women out there that look up to me," Kylie said. 
kylie bisutti victoria's secret quit modling for honour of god
kylie bisutti victoria's secret




Kylie Bisutti is an American model who won the 2009 Victoria's Secret Model Search" competition  ,she starts modeling in the age of 19.for this brave decision we have to respect her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Blog by Simpy G | Sitemap;