Your Reading Habit will keep us Close

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Feet Gayle, Back to Home


After a year long stand off with WCB, Gyale makes him available for England tour and pulled up contract from summerset, Board not count him in Test Squad but surely in ODI he will be there to Thrashing the English Bowler’s
"I wish to advise that as of today, May 2nd, 2012, I have written to Somerset CC and advised them that I will not be honouring the commitment I made to them when I signed a contract with them for the 2012 Friends Provident Championship. I made it clear to them that my decision was made because of my commitment to West Indies cricket and to West Indies cricket fans, and because: ...I believe that it is time for the WICB to make a decision which will provide a clearer view of my own future,





chris gayle-six-100-England-Ipl-2012
Chris gayle
"I understand that by making this decision, it may place me in a position of considerable risk, since I am foregoing a signed contract, without any guarantees whatsoever, with only the hope that I will be selected to play for the West Indies again. I have now satisfied all of the requests of the WICB and their selection panel, with whom I met via teleconference yesterday, and to whom I reiterated previous assurances given to the Board regarding my availability. So that there is no doubt, I confirmed to the selectors that I was available for West Indies duty in all forms of cricket, immediately following the conclusion of my contractual obligations to my IPL franchise, Bangalore.
"This has been a difficult time, and I wish to sincerely thank everyone who has supported me, my family and friends, and in particular cricket fans worldwide who have continued to show appreciation for me wherever I have played. I look forward once again to put on the maroon, and resuming my international career and my service to West Indies cricket," Gayle said.
 Gyale not played for west indies since WC 2011, And Now he is in Outstanding Form, he is one of the leading run scorer in IPL-5

 
Home | Blog by Simpy G | Sitemap;