Your Reading Habit will keep us Close

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Clay king done the Italian Job


Another success for Nadal on clay, he beat novak djokovic by 7-5, 6-3 in Monte Carlo cup, after rain had washed out play on Sunday. The Serbian had enjoyed a run of seven successive victories over Nadal prior to last month's Monte Carlo Masters final but the Spaniard has now won their last two meetings. Nadal return to world No.2 in ATP Ranking.  25-year-old Nadal lifted the trophy at the Foro Italico for the sixth time, It was 49th career title for nadal and 35th on clay.

Rafel Nadal wins Italian Open vs novak djokovic in Rome 2012
Nadal monte carlo 2012
                                            I am happy that I won in Rome without losing a set against the best players in the world like [Tomas] Berdych and [David] Ferrer and Djokovic," said Nadal. "I will have this trophy in my bedroom. It is a dream. [I have] the confidence I am playing well and this comes when I play at the right level. Hopefully I will keep playing like this."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Blog by Simpy G | Sitemap;